No real thoughts on the subject; just want to put this as a historical marker of sorts. Some things that have gone on so far:
- All the school-age kids are doing distance learning/homeschooling for at least another week.
- Movement/travel throughout the world have significantly slowed down.
- Restaurants are only available for to-go/delivery orders. No dine ins currently.
- I’ve learned so much from my co-workers in the 2 weeks that we’ve all been working from home than in the 3 or so years that I’ve worked with them.
- I’ve managed to juggle between working from home and helping kids 2 and 3 with school work.
- Church has gone fully online; thankfully they’re recording service and not really broadcasting it live.
Again, not much thoughts to add to the conversation; just making my own memorial of this point in history.